This policy applies to any person whose data is collected or processed (“Data Subjects”) by Atlas Restaurant Group (“ARG”), and communicates ARG’s policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and processing of data collected from any Data Subject to protect their rights in their personal data.
1. Collection of Information
ARG collects information from Data Subjects who visit ARG’s website, either via the site visit itself, the voluntary supply of form information, or social media interactions and other electronic communications. ARG may collect information from visitors to its website using cookies, pixel tags, server logs, and similar technologies.
1.1 Information Provided Voluntarily
When you fill out a form or communicate directly with ARG, ARG collects only the information you provide. ARG may store and utilize this information to keep you apprised of special events and promotions, assist you with making a reservation or booking an event, provide you with information you request, respond to inquiries you may make or fill online orders. You should not provide information you regard as highly personal or sensitive unless you have read and are satisfied with the protections afforded to you under this policy.
1.2 Information Collected Via the Website
ARG may collect the following information from its website visitors:
Log information, including browser type, the time, duration and frequency of your visit, the pages viewed, hyperlinks accessed, messages, your email address, your IP address and the page you visited before visiting the website.
Device information, including information identifying the device and network used to access the website.
Your location information.
Data collected by cookies, pixel tags, server logs and similar tracking means.
Other information, if your consent is given.
1.3 Information from Other Sources
ARG may collect information about you from qualified resellers, including Internet marketing and social media companies whose sites you may have visited. ARG may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
2. Use of Information
ARG uses information about you to:
- Operate its website.
- Communicate with you.
- Provide you with services you request or allow you to make purchases through a third-party website.
- Send you advertisements or promotional materials.
- Meet its legal or contractual obligations, or protect its interests, your interests or the interests of others.
3. Sharing of Information
ARG only shares information about you:
- with its marketing and advertising partners;
- with social media services;
- to third-party website service providers;
- to authorities to meet legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property, as well as that of others; and
- to any of our affiliate or successor entities as part of a corporate transaction.
4. Additional Details
ARG may allow others to process your information on behalf of ARG for the purpose of search engine optimization and other website analytics. ARG is based in the United States and follows its laws related to data privacy and security. You may be able to disable the collection or use of this information.
ARG uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and has internal policies and procedures designed to accomplish this. ARG cannot, however, guarantee these controls will provide absolute security.
ARG employs technical solutions designed to prevent unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal of your information. ARG stores all information that you provide on secure servers. ARG uses firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities, although these measures do not eliminate the threat of a data breach.
ARG may retain certain information collected from you:
- to optimize the use the website;
- to ensure that ARG does not communicate with you if you have opted out;
- to provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- to provide accurate accounting information;
- to better understand the traffic to our website;
- to detect and prevent abuse of our website or illegal activities; and
- to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
5. Your Choices
- You can review and change information about you, but ARG may retain certain information.
- You can remove photo tags.
- You can change ARG’s ability to use your location information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving messages from ARG.
6. Data Rights
- You may have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that ARG deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving ARG’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications.
- You can complain to your local data protection authority about the use of your information.
Other rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if ARG has collected and processed your information with your consent.
7. Contact Us
Last modified June 20, 2019.
4816-9962-5114, v. 1